Ok, so I was dared to do this so I had to stop and do it. Don’t think a challenge to me will go unheeded. Here’s a list of 10 completely random facts about me.
1) I feel an overwhelming urge to take any dare. When I was a kid there was nothing you couldn’t dare me to do. Once you say the word “dare” I’m sucked it. I’ll do it. I’ve jumped off roofs, ate balls of wasabi, all kinds of crazy things that I can’t even mention if the word dare is involved.
2) I used to absolutely LOVE model trains when I was a kid. I wired up this train set when I was a kid that was 4′x8′ and took up a good portion of my den. My parents bought electronic parts because I kept wiring and building till I pretty much had the space shuttle in the den when I was 12.
3) I fear talking to no one. At present I believe this to be true. I’ve talked to many A list celebrities, people passing by, music celebrities, etc. If I am in the place and they are I’ll talk. However, if they seem like they know they’re important I’ve snubbed just as many people because I don’t want to feed anyone’s ego unnecessarily.
4) When I was in elementary school I prided myself on the weird fact that I knew where every country in the world was (152 at the time) and their flag. Weird but true.
5) I ALWAYS stuck up for the underdog. In elementary or high school I’d always try to make that person that nobody liked or cared about feel a little bit better because I felt like I was straddling the fence between all the groups of people.
6) I absolutely HATE coconut. When I was little kid I’d get on my sister’s shoulders so we could sneak some cookies out of a jar on the shelf. One false move and you’d open the jar with coconut. I grabbed and ate one time and was disgusted with it ever since. P.S.: Yes I have been dared and did eat a whole coconut.
7) I have been told by people I’m the most resourceful person they know. I absolutely loved McGyver when I was a kid. I can grab a gang of pieces and make something. When the last big earthquake hit L.A. I asked some relatives in Texas where they afraid of me getting hurt and they said if anyone would survive it would be me on an Island like Gilligan with all the amenities.
8) I love sports period but contrary to popular beliefs my first love is football. Can tell you why. I just love the sport.
9) I LOVE CHRISTMAS time! I will sing Christmas music out loud in public. In a crowd. Call me crazy but I’ll belt out Chestnuts just to be doing it.
10) I’m not brown because I’m black. I’m brown because I eat so much chocolate. I love the stuff. It’s heaven here on Earth. I’ve been known to do work and get paid in cookies (Family only so don’t ask).
Whew! Ok, that wasn’t too bad. I’m not usually one to talk so much about me. I liked to get people to talk about themselves more than I talk about me.